From Jerusalem to Tel Aviv: Beaches, History & Wine
4 Days I 4 Nights
Customized Private Tour
Follow in the footsteps of the explorers, royals and prophets of centuries past as you travel from Jerusalem to the Mediterranean coast and beyond. Whether you’re looking to sip local wine in Haifa, sunbathe on the sand of Tel Aviv, travel through time in Jerusalem, take a sunset boat ride in the Sea of Galilee, or all of the above, this tour is what you’re looking for.
- Visit beaches, old markets, historical sites and iconic religious buildings. You won’t miss a thing!
- Tantalise your taste buds with local wine and chocolate.
- Take a boat ride in the Sea of Galilee and marvel at the captivating views of the north.
- Spend 1 night in Jerusalem, 2 Nights in Tiberias, and 1 Night in Tel Aviv. The perfect blend of comfort and fun.
- 100% private & personalized
Starts in: Jerusalem
Ends in: Tel Aviv
Meals included: 3 Breakfasts I 2 Lunches I 1 Wine & Chocolate Tasting Tour
- 4 nights’ hotel accommodation at selected hotels: 1 night in Jerusalem, 2 Nights in Tiberias, and 1 Night in Tel Aviv
- Air Conditioned deluxe motor coach
- Pro and post accommodation is available upon request.
- Professional English speaking guide
- 3 Breakfasts I 2 Lunches I 1 Wine & Chocolate Tasting Tour
- Entrance fees to the sites
Air ticket, arrival & departure transfers (could be provided upon request), tips, porterage, drinks and beverages (also during meals), any other services which are not mentioned in this program.
Day 1: Jerusalem
Colorful bazaars, history everywhere, and architectural masterpieces at every turn, Jerusalem is truly a magical place! On this tour, get ready to discover the best highlights the city has to offer, as well as its unique hidden gems with your local guide by your side.
- 8:30 a.m.: Pick up from meeting point
- Mt. of Olives: We’ll start our tour at the top of the mount, where you’ll have a panoramic view of East and West Jerusalem. As we descend from the Mount of Olives we’ll stop by some beautiful sites like the Church of all Nations, the Tomb of Virgin Mary, and Garden of Gethsemane
- The Four Quarters of the Old City: Follow your local guide through the quarters of the old city: the Muslim, the Christian, the Jewish and the Armenian, and stop by the most prominent holy and historical sites in each one.
- Via Dolorosa & the Church of the Holy Sepulcher: On the way to the church of the Holy Sepulcher, we will walk on the exact path that Jesus walked to the site of his crucifixion and resurrection.
- Lunch: feeling hungry? How about hummus and falafel at one of the city’s best spots.
- Old Market (Suk): An Afternoon stroll in the Old Market is the perfect way to experience the authentic vibes and bustle of old Jerusalem. It’s also a great place for shopping and meeting locals.
- Ein Karem: situated on the western slopes of Jerusalem, this tranquil village is surrounded by beautiful natural groves and filled with picturesque limestone houses, restaurants, churches, and galleries.
- Overnight in Jerusalem
Day 2: Caesarea – Haifa – Tiberias
Grab your shades and get ready for an unforgettable journey along the coast of the Mediterranean. You’ll wander through ancient ruins in Caesarea, visit breathtaking gardens in Haifa, eat fresh seafood by the water, and sip local wine at sunset.
- Breakfast at the hotel then check out
- Ride to Caesarea: Our tour starts with a drive up the coastal road towards Caesarea.
- Caesarea: If you like the blend of ancient architecture and the sea, then this city will capture your heart. We will visit the national park where ruins of the ancient Roman city and harbor await our exploration!
- Short ride to Haifa: a 43 km ride to Haifa. A perfect chance to reenergize and get ready for our next stop.
- Baha’i Gardens: This is Haifa’s most celebrated site. 19 majestic terraced gardens located on the slopes of Carmel Mountain. And to add it, you’ll get a bird’s-eye view of the city and the sea.
- Lunch: An atmospheric lunch of fresh sea food.
- German Colony: No visit to Haifa is complete without exploring its most famous neighborhood with its Templar houses from the 19th century, trendy cafes, and art galleries.
- Wine & chocolate tasting: Taste exquisite handmade chocolate and delicious fine wine in a local, family-owned winery. Can you think of a better way to end the day? We can’t!
- Drive to Tiberias for overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Nazareth – Sea of Galilee – Tiberias
This day has much in store for you. We’ll have a road trip around some of the most exciting sites in Galilee area. Are you ready?
- Morning ride to Nazareth: After breakfast at the hotel, we journey to Nazareth.
- Mt. Tabor: You can’t miss it! This biblical mountain looks out towards Galilee and its summit is crowned with a church. The best location for superb morning views.
- Basilica of the Annunciation: One of the highlights of Nazareth. It is where Gabriel appeared to Mary to announce that she would soon be with child. The Church is beautiful and so is its story.
- Old City: Journey back in time as you discover the maze of alleys in the old city.
- Ride to Tabgha: this ride is around 46 km and along the way you’ll enjoy spectacular landscape views.
- Tabgha: The site is famous for Jesus’s miracle of Multiplication. Two beautiful ancient churches stand in the area. Church of Multiplication which forms a splendid display of early Christian mosaic and St Peters Church which is famous for a ceiling shaped like an upturned boat. They’re certainly something to marvel at.
- Capernaum: An archaeological fishing village that is believed to be the hometown of Saint Peter. It is famous for a reason and you’ll find out why.
- Sunset Boat Ride: To truly experience the Sea of Galilee a boat ride is a must! You’ll enjoy unforgettable views of the Golan Heights as the sun sets.
- Free Night in Tiberias: Tiberias bustles after dark. You can visit one of the city’s bars or pubs and enjoy a drink or simply go for a night stroll along the shore.
- Overnight in Tiberias
Day 4: Tel Aviv
A perfect blend of modernity, antiquity and the warmth of the Mediterranean sun. This is what today’s tour is all about.
- Breakfast at the hotel then check out
- Ride from Nazareth to Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv: We’ll drive through the city, so that you get a glimpse of its alluring cosmopolitan vibe and prominent sites.
- Jaffa: In complete contrast to Tel Aviv's modernity, Jaffa, towards the south, is steeped in antiquity and old-time charm. We will explore the old port then let you enjoy this city at your own pace
- Free Afternoon: You can rent a bike and stroll around the twisting alleys of the old city or relax on one of Jaffa’s golden beaches.
- Overnight in Tel Aviv
- End of our services