5 Days I 4 Nights
Customized Private Tour
This isn’t your traditional Tour. It is a tour to discover the real Palestine! Come experience the country like a local and learn all about the people, cuisine, culture and traditions.
The best part? Everything can be customized, giving you the freedom to build a unique and personal trip for your chosen date. Whether you want to slow down the pace with few extra nights or add a few more activities along the way, everything is right at your fingertips.
- Prepare for Palestine’s welcoming residents and charming landscape
- Visit Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Hebron, Jericho, Jenin, Nablus, Ramallah and more with a local guide by your side.
- Go off the beaten track and visit a Bedouin camp
- Get a taste of the local beer and wine at Taybeh brewery
- Tour Palestine’s most celebrated museums and learn about the history, culture and art.
- Dine with locals, indulge in authentic flavors and master the art of cooking a traditional dish.
- 100% private & personalized
Starts in: Jerusalem
Ends in: Ramallah
Meals included: 4 Breakfasts I 5 Lunches I 1 Dinner I 1 Wine Tasting Tour
Pre and Post Accommodation is available upon request
- 4 nights’ hotel accommodation at selected hotels: 2 nights in Jerusalem, 2 Nights in Ramallah
- Air Conditioned deluxe motor coach
- Professional English speaking guide
- 4 Breakfasts I 5 Lunches I 1 Dinner I 1 Tasting Tour
- Entrance fees to the sites
Air ticket, arrival & departure transfers (could be provided upon request), tips, porterage, drinks and beverages (also during meals), any other services which are not mentioned in this program.
Day 1: Jerusalem
Colorful bazaars, history everywhere, and architectural masterpieces at every turn, Jerusalem is truly a magical place! On this tour, get ready to discover the best highlights the city has to offer, as well as its unique hidden gems with your local guide by your side.
- 8:30 a.m.: Pick up from meeting point
- The Noble Sanctuary: Our tour starts from this sacred location where the dazzling Dome of the Rock and Al-Aqsa mosque stand.
- The Austrian Hospice: Catch some of the best panoramic views of Jerusalem with all its emblematic domes and spires from the top of this historic building.
- Via Dolorosa & the Church of the Holy Sepulcher: On the way to the church of the Holy Sepulcher, we will walk on the exact path that Jesus walked to the site of his crucifixion and resurrection.
- The Four Quarters of the Old City: Follow your local guide through the quarters of the old city: the Muslim, the Christian, the Jewish and the Armenian and hear tales about each one of them.
- Lunch: feeling hungry? How about hummus and falafel at one of the city’s best spot.
- Old Market (Suk): An Afternoon stroll in the Old Market is the perfect way to experience the authentic vibes and bustle of old Jerusalem. It’s also a great place for shopping and meeting locals.
- Sunbula: Stop by this non-profit organization which empowers Palestinian artisans through promoting and selling traditional handicrafts, including embroidery, weaving, carving and olive-oil soap.
- Dinner at a Local’s home: We have a special dinner planned for you! Tonight, you’ll get to eat a home cooked- meal in a local’s home. You’ll finally get know the everyday life and customs of Palestinians, and taste the dishes that aren’t on restaurant’s menus.
- Overnight in Jerusalem
Day 2: Hebron – Bethlehem – Jerusalem
Bethlehem and Hebron compose a wonderful blend of holy sites and local handicrafts and today you will get the best of both.
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Ride to Hebron: Enjoy refreshing morning views as we journey south to Hebron.
- The Ibrahimi Mosque: Located in the heart of the old city, this holy site is built over the cave which contains the tombs of Ibrahim and his wife Sarah and their children, Isaac and Jacob.
- Glass & Ceramics Factory: authentic handicrafts are what Hebron is famous for and today you’ll get the chance to meet a local artisan who will show you how they blow the glass to shape it. Then you can shop some timeless pieces for your friends and family back home.
- Old Market: walk amidst the spice sacks and fresh fruit stalls, enjoying the sights, sounds, scents and local atmosphere of the souq.
- Lunch: We can’t let you leave without trying Hebron’s specialty “Qedra Khaliliya”
- Afternoon ride to Bethlehem: departing Hebron, enjoy a scenic drive through the lush hills of Palestine and get ready for Bethlehem.
- Church of the Nativity: This Holy piece of architecture is the exact location where Jesus was born. It is Bethlehem’s highlight
- The Milk Grotto: A short distance south of the Church of the Nativity, stands this church where Mother Mary nursed baby Jesus.
- Olive Wood Workshop: visit a local olive wood workshop and have an insight on the local crafts of the Christian families in Bethlehem.
- Organic Farm: Our last stop for today is this family-run organic farm.
- Return to Jerusalem for overnight.
Day 3: Jericho – Bedouin Camp – Taybeh village – Ramallah
On today’s tour you will discover the oldest city in the world, experience Bedouin hospitality, and get a taste of the local beer and wine. Are you ready?
- Morning ride to Jericho: After breakfast at the hotel, we journey to the oldest city in the world, Jericho
- Hisham's Palace: Islamic architecture, history and the renowned “Tree of life” mosaic, is what this magnificent Umayyad palace will offer us.
- Mount of Temptation: Discover the site where Jesus spent 40 days fasting and meditating while enjoying breathtaking panoramic views.
- Meet Bedouins: Experience the authentic life of Bedouins as you tour the camp with your local host and learn about the daily customs and traditions of this community.
- Lunch: Enjoy a traditional feast like a real Bedouin by sitting on the floor of the tent and even eating with your hands if you’re up for it!
- Arabic coffee: This is your chance to learn the traditional way of preparing Arabic coffee over a fire in the desert.
- Ride to Taybeh: along the way, you will get a glimpse of Palestinian Villages and Landscapes.
- Panoramic views and wine tasting in Taybeh: This small village perched high above the Judaean Hills overlooks the Judaean Desert, the Jordan Valley, Jericho and the Dead Sea. Named “The Goodly” for the warmth of its inhabitants, it provides you with the opportunity to meet locals, and to taste Palestinian wine at the Taybeh Brewery.
- Drive to Ramallah for overnight.
Day 4: Jenin – Nablus
Palestine is the land of breathtaking beauty and incredible hospitality! What could be more amazing than a tour in ancient olive orchards, along with the chance to meet local farmers and learn how to cook a traditional meal with them, then ending the day with a tour in a local soap factory!
- Local breakfast at the hotel.
- Ride from Ramallah to Jenin: The ride is around 100km, a wonderful opportunity for morning views of Palestinian landscape and villages.
- Burqin Church: Established during the Byzantine period, this church is considered the third oldest church in the world and we won’t let you miss it.
- Canaan Palestine: Here, you will get a lifetime experience in ancient olive orchards with farmers who work the land from dawn to dusk to feed their families and produce amazing food for the world to savor. You’ll learn from them about organic farming and taste some of world’s best olive oil.
- Lunch: learn how to prepare a Maftoul dish, the same way it has been done for generations. This is a Palestinian much loved delicacy.
- Ride from Jenin to Nablus: After our local refreshing lunch, we’ll embark on a 45Km journey to Nablus.
- Old Market: The beating heart of Nablus is home to an eclectic mix of historical landmarks, local vendors and fresh produce. It’s is the ideal place to experience the everyday life of locals.
- Nabulsi Soap Factory: We’ll take you to a local soap manufacture where you’ll see and learn how olive oil soap is made. The process is fascinating and has been passed down through generations.
- Knafeh: No visit to Nablus is really complete without eating the beloved Palestinian dessert, knafeh.
- Return to Ramallah
- Free night: Experience the nightlife at one of Ramallah’s Venues. Ask your local guide for recommendations.
- overnight at the hotel
Day 5: Birzeit – Ramallah
Do you love history, art and artifacts? Do you love learning about cultures and museums? Do you want to try local food and ice cream? Then buckle up, this tour is for you.
- Breakfast at the hotel then check out
- Short ride to Birzeit: 20 minutes away from Ramallah is the beautiful, historic village of Birziet
- The Palestinian Museum: Nestled on a grassy hill adjacent to Birzeit University, this beautifully structured museum hosts exhibitions of land, culture and identity.
- Historic center: See, walk, feel, touch and savor history as you stroll through the picturesque streets and buildings of Birzeit’s old town.
- Lunch: Palestinians are famous for their food and today you will understand why. You will get to try a delightful traditional dish along with an array of Arabic salads and dips in a local, family-run restaurant.
- Transfer to Ramallah
- Ramallah: Explore the culture and art scene that Ramallah is renowned for. The city is full of museums, galleries, and there's always a cool cultural event going on. Today, we will take you to Ramallah’s most celebrated museums: Mahmoud Darwish and Yaser Arafat Museum.
- Ice Cream: Arabic gum and fruit flavored ice-cream, at the oldest ice cream shop in town. Can you think of a better way to end the day!
- End of our services