Sightseeing & Cultural Tours
Jerusalem, Petra and the Pyramids
Day 1: Arrival in Tel Aviv
Welcome to the Holy Land. We will be waiting for you in the airport to assist you and transfer you to your hotel in Tel Aviv where you can rest and get ready for your upcoming tour.
Day2: Charms of the Mediterranean Coast (Jaffa – Caesarea – Haifa)
- After breakfast, set off to explore the bride of the Sea, Jaffa.
- Start your day with a visit to the old Port of Jaffa then proceed to the old market which encompasses old shops, cafés, galleries and bookstores.
- Afterwards, set off to Caesarea, the icon of history and beauty.
- Tour the theater and the archeological ruins in ‘Ceasraea National Park’ and learn more about the history of this Herodian port city.
- In the afternoon, proceed to the picturesque city of Haifa.
- We start with the Louis promenade, named the balcony of the country, which sits on top of the infamous Mount Carmel. There you can indulge your senses with the superb view and fresh air.
- Then you’ll continue to the wonderful the Baha’i Shrine and Gardens followed by the German Colony and Ben-Gurion Street which is home to Haifa’s best dining and shopping.
- Spend your evening enjoying the beautiful beaches of Haifa.
- Drive to Tiberias for dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Highlights of the Galilee (Magdala – Capernaum – Tabgha – Mount of Beatitudes – Tiberias)
- Today’s tour will take you to the most prominent religious and historical sites in the Galilee area.
- After breakfast, drive to Magdala, a city dating back to the first century and the home of Mary Magdalene
- Continue to Capernaum, the launching place of Jesus’ ministry. There, your will have the opportunity to see the Synagogue of where Jesus taught, and gave His sermon on the Bread of Life.
- Next is Tabgha. This site is famous for Jesus’s miracle of Multiplication. Two beautiful ancient churches stand in the area. Church of Multiplication which forms a splendid display of early Christian mosaic and St. Peters Church which is famous for a ceiling shaped like an upturned boat.
- The journey continues to The Mount of Beatitudes. This is one of the most beautiful and serene places in the Holy land. It overlooks the Sea of Galilee and the Golan Heights. It is believed to be where Jesus delivered the Sermon on the Mount.
- Our day ends with a boat ride in the Sea of Galille. During the tour, you’ll enjoy breathtaking views of the Golan Heights.
- Return to your hotel in Tiberias for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Highlights of the Galilee (Nazareth – Cana – Mt. Tabor)
- Breakfast at the hotel then we head to Nazareth.
- On the way from Tibarias to Nazareth, we’ll stop by Cana, so you can see the site where Jesus turned water into wine and the marvelous church that stands there.
- In Nazareth, you begin by visiting The Church of Annunciation, constructed on the spot where Gabriel appeared to Mary to announce that she would soon be with child.
- Later, visit the nearby Mt. Tabor; the mountain where Christian tradition places the Transfiguration of Jesus.
- Drive to Jerusalem and enjoy the views of the landscape along the way.
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 5: Jerusalem Full Day Tour
- Jerusalem has always been a city of unquestioned historical and religious significance.
- After breakfast, we set off to explore the old city.
- The tour begins with a walk through Via Dolorosa on the way to Church of the Holy Sepulchre, which stands on the location of Jesus’s crucifixion and houses his tomb.
- Next, visit St. Anne Church.
- Then stop by the Noble Sanctuary to marvel at the Dome of the Rock and Al Aqsa Mosque.
- We won’t let you leave Jerusalem without trying the famous ka’ak, hummus, and falafel.
- In the afternoon, drive to Mount of Olives for spectacular panoramic views of the old and new city Jerusalem.
- Afterwards, visit some of the holy sites scattered on the mountain such as, the Garden of Gethsemane where Jesus prayed on the night of His betrayal and arrest, Tomb of the Virgin Mary, and The Church of All Nations.
Day 6: Jerusalem & Bethlehem
- After breakfast, we continue our tour in Jerusalem.
- Drive to Ein Karem and visit the Church Of St. John The Baptist and the Church Of Visitation, said to be built over the home of John the Baptist’s parents.
- In the afternoon, we head to Bethlehem
- Visit Church of Nativity, the exact location where Jesus was born.
- Continue to Shepherd’s Field, where the angels announced the birth of Jesus.
- Stroll in the old market of the city. It has a bustling vibe and is filled with colors, fresh produce, handcrafts and traditional vibes.
- Dinner and overnight in Bethlehem.
Day 7: Jericho – Masada – Dead Sea
- After breakfast at the hotel we depart from Bethlehem towards the oldest city on earth.
- Our first stop will be Monastery of Temptation where Jesus spent 40 days fasting and meditating.
- Next is Hisham’s Palace. This unique mosaic paved Omayyad Palace is known for its unique Architecture and the ‘tree of life mosaic’.
- Continue to Qumran where the Dead Sea scrolls where found, this site constitutes a wonderful blend of the historical, holy and natural.
- Proceed to Masada National Park in the Judean Desert where you’ll be amazed by the ancient fortress overlooking the Dead Sea.
- Then, you’ll get to swim in the Dead Sea and use its famous minerals and mud for skin exfoliation and natural healing. The perfect end for the day!
- Return to the hotel in Bethlehem for dinner and overnight.
Day 8: Crossing the border to Amman – Petra – Amman
- Early in the morning we check out from the hotel in Bethlehem and drive to Allenby Bridge to cross to Jordan.
- Petra is the highlight of Jordan and that’s exactly where our tour will begin.
- We’ll travel southward toward the amazing mountain fortress of Petra, known to be inhabited by the Edomites. We begin the tour with a walk through the "Siq," an immense crack in the Nubian sandstone, to the city of Petra, a beautiful architectural masterpiece carved out of the rose red rock. The Treasury, El Khazneh, is one of the most elegant remains of antiquity. Beyond El Khazneh we’ll be surrounded on both sides by hundreds of Petra's carved and built structures.
- After a full day in Petra we return to Amman for dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Da 9: Amman – Madaba – Mt. Nebo
- After breakfast, the day begins with a visit to the Biblical city of Madaba. It is best known for its 6th century Mosaic map of Jerusalem & Holy Land and for its spectacular Byzantine and Umayyad mosaics.
- Proceed to Mt. Nebo which is mentioned in the bible as the place where Moses was granted a view of the Promised Land that he would never enter.
- In the afternoon, we return the multicultural Amman for a city Tour.
- Visit the Roman Amphitheatre. This magnificent ancient theater hosts Amman’s most thrilling concerts and cultural events.
- Afterwards, stop by The Coptic Orthodox Church.
- Spend the evening strolling in Amman’s cafes and shopping centers.
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel in Amman.
Day 10: Fly to Cairo – Pyramids Tour
- After breakfast, transfer to Queen Alia Airport to catch the morning flight to Cairo.
- Upon arrival to Egypt, we start our sightseeing tour with a visit one of the Seven Wonders of the World; the Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx, which is one of the most famous monuments in the whole world.
- Later, visit the Egyptian Museum to see some ancient artifacts.
- Drive to your hotel for dinner and overnight
Day 11: Luxor
- Breakfast at the hotel then we drive to the Airport to fly to Luxor.
- Welcome to Luxor! Start you tour with a visit to the Valley of the Kings where you will have the chance to explore three tombs of the ancient Pharaohs.
- Then visit the nearby Valley of the Queens and also the recently renovated mortuary temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
- Next we explore the Colossi of Memnon which is all that remains of the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III.
- In the evening, we drive the hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 12: Luxor – Cairo
- After breakfast, we continue our tour in Luxor, this enchanting open Air Museum.
- Visit the Temple of Karnak, the largest religious building ever constructed.
- Afterwards, we visit Luxor Temple,a strikingly graceful monument in the heart of the modern town of Luxor.
- Transfer to Luxor Airport. Fly to Cairo
- Overnight at the hotel in Cairo
Day 13: Departure
- After breakfast, we transfer you to Cairo Airport bidding you Farwell and hoping that you will return to the Holy Land again.