Leap Into Nature | 6 Days / 5 Nights
Day 1: Airport- Ramallah (D)
Arrival and transfer from Ben Gurion Airport or Allenby Bridge to hotel in Ramallah
Day 2: Ramallah (B,L)
- Morning hike in the wilderness of between Ein Kinya (Qenya) and Ein Arik, beautiful natural springs with dazzling nature located west of Ramallah. The hike which takes around 3 hours and is about 11 Km long.
- A traditional Palestinian meal in Ein Arik after the hike.
- A walking tour, in the afternoon, in the downtown and center of Ramallah. There you’ll explore its traditional markets along with a wide array of shops. You can also visit Dar Zahran Heritage building, to enjoy its photo gallery of ancient Ramallah and its souvenir shop.
Day 3: Ramallah- Bethlehem (B,L)
- Mar Saba monastery, considered one of the oldest Greek Orthodox monasteries in the world.
- Hike from the monastery to Tal Al Qamar or the Hill of the moon, east of Beit Sahour. The length of the walk is approximately 12 Km and takes around 3 hours. After the hike, you rest for lunch.
- Free afternoon to enjoy the city of Bethlehem.
- Another option for the afternoon
- Hike the trail that starts from south east of Bethlehem all the way to the cliff of the mountains that overlook a spectacular view of the Dead Sea and the Jordanian mountains. You will also get the opportunity to walk around and see Wadi Al Daraj, to experience Palestinian wilderness. The length of this hike will be around 15 km, and it takes around five hours.
Day 4: Bethlehem- Jericho m (B,D)
- Morning hike in Wadi Al Qelt (Jericho). The canyon is a natural wonder of towering cliffs and blossoming plants of numerous colors and scents that surround the spring lying at its bottom. The natural reserve is one of the most attractive and desirable places for hiking. The length of this hike will be around 9 km, and it takes around four hours.
- Lunch followed by a relaxing afternoon in the Dead Sea.
- Dinner and overnight in Jericho.
Day 5: Jericho- Jerusalem (B,D)
- Walk through the historic alleyways of the Cradle of Abrahamic Religions, which is filled with architectural gems and holy sites.
- Through the alleyways you reach Al Aqsa Mosque, Dome of Rock and the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, some of the most important sites in Islam and Christianity.
- Walk the route of Via Dolorosa, reach Mount of Olives, where you find unparalleled views of the new and old city.
- The Church of all Nations, the Kidron Valley and the Tomb of Virgin Mary.
- Walk along the ancient walls of the city and through its roads where you’ll get a glimpse of the traditional food and local produce of Palestinians and familiarize yourself with the quarters in it.
- For dinner you can have Jerusalem’s specialties; Humus, Falafel and Ka’aek. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 6: Jerusalem – Airport.
After breakfast, transfer to the airport or Allenby bridge.