Jerusalem & More | 4 Days / 3 Nights
Thursday: Bridge- Jerusalem
Arrival and transfer from Allenby Bridge where you first enter the Holy Land and head to the Mount of Olives. There you will be able to take in the beautiful panoramic view of Jerusalem. After the tour ends you can enjoy dinner and overnight in Jerusalem.
Friday in Jerusalem
- Morning in Jerusalem: where you walk in the streets and alleyways of the old city
- Friday Prayer in AL Aqsa Mosque: where thousands of people enter the old city from all its gates to attend the Friday Prayer.
- Dome of the Rock: the site where Prophet Mohammad’s ascended to heaven after his miraculous one-night journey from Mecca.
- Walk along the walls of the old city and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
- Stroll in the different quarters of the old city and get a glimpse of the traditional food and produce of Palestinians and discover the beauty of Jerusalem that is unparalleled.
Saturday: Jerusalem- Hebron- Jerusalem
- Hebron’s Old Market, where you begin the day with the colorful stalls and vendors who flaunt of a variety of local goods and handcrafts like pottery, olivewood, blown glass, aromatic spices and dried fruits.
- The Abraham Mosque-Cave of the Patriarchs is next, where you’ll get the chance to pray the Duhur pray. The Abraham Mosque is a holy place for Judaism, Christianity and Islam. It’s considered the resting place of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and their wives. The complex houses a carved walnut Minbar made of fine marble and mosaics that is considered a masterpiece of intricate workmanship. Another fine pulpit brought by Salah Ad-Din from Egypt, stands near the praying alcove.
- After ending the day return to Hotel in Jerusalem for Dinner and over night.