Mororocco: Imperial Tour - 8 Days / 7 Nights
Day 1: Casablanca
Breakfast & dinner at hotel. Free day for leisure.
Day 2: Casablanca - Rabat
- Breakfast followed by meeting with the tour guide starting from 9:30am for the sightseeing of Casablanca, the business capital of Morocco.
- An external visit to Hassan II Great Mosque before strolling along the Aïn Diab corniche.
- Independent lunch (1) and departure to Rabat, the administrative capital of Morocco.
- In Rabat, you can visit the splendid Mohamed V Mausoleum.
- Late afternoon check-in at the hotel.
- Dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Rabat - Meknes - Fez
- After breakfast, we depart to Fez with a stop at the Roman ruins of Volubilis and the sacred town of Moulay Idriss Ist.
- Independent lunch (1) and departure to Meknes or « the Moroccan Versailles » which was founded at the end of the 17th Century by Moulay Ismail.
- The sightseeing tour in this city will include Bab Mansour, Hari Souani and the Old Medina.
- Arrival to Fez, dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Fez
- The whole day is devoted to exploring and touring Fez; the oldest cultural and spiritual city of Morocco.
- You will get the chance to see the craftsmen working in the traditional methods along with to purchase some of their exquisite crafts.
- Independent lunch (1) after which we continue with the city visit in the afternoon.
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: Fez - Beni-Mellal - Marrakesh
- After breakfast, we depart to Marrakesh, passing on the way by Immouzer El Kander and Azrou; known for its handicraft cooperative.
- Through the beautiful wooded and mountainous region of the middle Atlas, we arrival to Beni-Mellal.
- Independent lunch (1) and continuation to Marrakesh.
- Check-in at the hotel followed by dinner and overnight.
Day 6: Marrakesh
- The day will filled with the wonderful treasures Marrakesh has in store for its visitors.
- In the second oldest imperial city known as the ‘Pearl of the South’, we will visit the Saadian tombs, the Koutoubia, the Bahia Palace and the Menara Garden.
- Return to the hotel for lunch.
- In the afternoon, you get the chance to explore the souks and the Djemaâ El Fna place with its various entertainments.
- A Diffa Fantasia dinner under caïdal tents in ‘CHEZ ALI’ will make the perfect end to your day along with a show of folkloric troops from different Moroccan regions.
- Overnight at the hotel
Day 7 : Marrakesh / Casablanca
- After breakfast, you will get a free morning to roam around or to relax by the pool in the hotel.
- Independent lunch (1).
- In the afternoon, we depart to Casablanca via Settat.
- Arrival at the hotel, check-in. Dinner and overnight.
Day 8 : Casablanca / Airport
After breakfast, departure and transfer to Mohamed V Airport for return flight and assistance with the boarding formalities.