Entry Regulations: JORDAN
As received from Jordan Civil Aviation Regulatory Commission (JCARC), effective from 03 February 2021, International scheduled flights are allowed to operate from/to Jordanian airports.
Accordingly, the following to be applied on inbound flights:
- All passengers aged five years and above must hold a negative PCR test result obtained within 72 hours before departure.
- Passengers traveling to Jordan are required to submit a Declaration Form.
- Foreign passengers must bring health insurance proof to cover Covid-19 treatments in Jordan and Install AMAN Mobile Application.
- Any passenger who left the UK less than 14 days before the departure to Jordan will not be allowed to enter Jordan, except Jordanian citizens on non-direct flights and through Queen Alia International Airport. They are requested 14 days of self-quarantine and another PCR test upon arrival.
- A PCR test will be conducted on all travelers upon arrival. The Covid-19 test fees will be collected directly by the medical laboratory's website:
- Quest Lab at Queen Alia International Airport – AMMAN
- Biolab at King Hussein International Airport – AQABA
Travelers must show the confirmation email with the QR code at the Departure Airport check-in counter.