Palestine and Beyond
9 days | 8 nights
Along the Shores & in the Centers
- You’ll go from the coast of the Mediterranean to the heart of Palestine. We’ve put many exciting cities on the agenda: Haifa, Nazareth, Tibarias, Tel Aviv, Jaffa, Bethlehem, Jerusalem, Jericho and Ramallah.
- Beaches, old markets, historical sites, iconic religious buildings; you’ll get to visit it all.
- Traditional cuisine in local restaurants in all of these cities. There are plenty of options to keep your curiosity quenched and your stomach full.
- You’ll spend 8 nights in 5 amazing cities: 2 in Jerusalem, 2 in Tiberias, 1 in Bethlehem, 1 in Nablus and 2 in Ramallah. It can’t get any better.
What is not included?:Air ticket, Tips, porterage, drinks and beverages (also during meals), any other services, which are not mentioned in this program.
Saturday: Arrival in Jerusalem
We’ll be waiting for you at either Ben Gurion Airport or Allenby Bridge to welcome you and transfer you to your hotel in Jerusalem. You’ll have some free time to explore the city and if you feel ready for adventure, you can choose to go on one of our optional tours.
There’s plenty to do and see in this contested city. We’ll go from the twisting alleyways of its old city and fresh aromas of its market to some of the holiest sites in the world.
- Local Breakfast at the hotel after which we meet you in the lobby between 08:30-09:00AM.
- Mount of Olives: We’ll start at the top of the mount, where you’ll have a panoramic view of East and West Jerusalem. As we descend from the Mount of Olives we’ll stop by some beautiful sites like the Church of all Nations and the Tomb of Virgin Mary.
- Temple Mount: The golden Dome of the Rock and Al Aqsa Mosque stand in middle of the temple mount. You’ll be able to pass by them and some other exquisite sites.
- Lunch: Jerusalem’s Hummus and Falafel can’t be missed. Especially if it’s at one of the city’s best restaurants.
- Via Dolorosa & the Church of the Holy Sepulcher: This is the path that Jesus walked to the site of his crucifixion and resurrection, the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. And you’ll get to walk on it.
- Old Market of the City: You can spend the afternoon wandering around the souk where you’ll experience the genuine atmosphere of East Jerusalem. It’s also a great place to shop.
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel in Jerusalem.
Monday: Sebastia & Nablus
A day in Nablus is a great chance to learn about Palestinian culture, commerce, produce and even sweets. We’ve planned an exciting day for you.
- Morning Ride from Jerusalem to Sebastia: Along these 49 Km, you’ll be accompanied by views of Palestinian villages and landscape.
- Sebastia: When you visit this 10,000 year old village, you’ll be literally walking through history. It has been conquered by Canaanites, Israelites, Assyrians, Greeks, Romans, Byzantines and Muslims.
- Mount Gerizim: The Samaritans have maintained a remarkable and intriguing lifestyle on this mount for thousands of years. It is a truly mind-blowing experience. And a visit to the Samaritan Museum can help you learn all about it.
- Jacob’s Well: This is the site where Jesus asked a Samaritan woman for a drink and offered her "living water". It lies in the crypt of a Greek Orthodox Church.
- Lunch: We’ll treat you with an authentic Palestinian lunch so you can be ready and fresh for the Nablus city tour.
- Old City of Nablus: This is a great place to shop and get some souvenirs. The historic streets of the Souk are filled with local vendors and a wide variety of handcrafts and produce. It has a genuinely uplifting atmosphere.
- Dinner & Kunafeh: Before trying the famous sweet, ‘Kunafeh’, you’ll get the chance to have dinner at one of Nablus’s best local restaurants.
- Overnight in Nablus: If you still have some energy before going to bed, you can go to one of the shisha cafes around your hotel. They’re fun and you’ll get to meet some locals.
Tuesday: Caesaria - Haifa
If you’ve been eager to discover the Mediterranean coast, you will relish in this day. The cities that exist on the coastline are nothing short of breathtaking and we’d want you to enjoy it all. Here’s what we’ve planned for you.
- Morning ride from Nablus to Caesaria: The ride, which is about 47 km, is a great chance to get a glimpse of the political situation as we move from one city to another.
- Caesaria: If you like the blend of ancient architecture and the sea, then this city will capture your heart. It exists on the shoreline of the Mediterranean and it’s filled with attractions like the Caesarea National Park, the Herodian Amphitheatre and Bathhouse and Promontory Palace.
- Ride to Haifa: We’ll drive along the Mediterranean coast for around 40 kilometers.
- Baha’i Shrine: This is Haifa’s most celebrated site. 19 majestic terraced gardens located on the slopes of Carmel Mountain. And to add it, you’ll get a bird’s eyes view of the city and the sea.
- Lunch in Haifa: This will be your chance to try Haifa's specialties. There’re wonderful.
- German Colony & Ben-Gurion Street: The German Colony is one of Haifa’s most popular neighborhoods. It’s a lovely place to walk around.
- Beaches of Haifa: if we’re lucky, you’ll have some time to take an evening stroll along the beaches or if you’re up for it, you can even go for a dip.
- 63 Km ride to Tibarias for dinner and overnight
The city hugs the shores of the Sea of Galilee and is a perfect blend of nature and history. That’s why we have a busy day planned for you. But it’s nothing short of fun.
- The Mount of Beatitudes: This is one of the most beautiful and serene places in the Holy land. It overlooks the Sea of Galilee and the Golan Heights. It is believed to be where Jesus delivered the Sermon on the Mount.
- Boat Tour in the Sea of Galilee: This is one of the must dos when in Tibarias. The boat ride is fun and refreshing. And you’ll have a view of the Golan Heights.
- Lunch: You can have authentic sea food at one of Tibaria’s best restaurants.
- Capernaum: An archaeological fishing village that is believed to be the hometown of Saint Peter. It is famous for a reason and you’ll find out why.
- Tabgha: The site is famous for Jesus’s miracle of Multiplication. Two beautiful ancient churches stand in the area. Church of Multiplication which forms a splendid display of early Christian mosaic and St Peters Church which is famous for a ceiling shaped like an upturned boat. They’re certainly something to marvel at.
- Dinner & overnight in Tibarias: If you still have energy, you can spend the evening walking by the shores of the lake or exploring the market in the city. Both are beautiful and exciting.
Thursday: Tibarias - Cana- Nazareth - Tel Aviv - Jaffa
This day has much in store for you. We’ll have a road trip around some of the most exciting sites. First is Nazareth, the home town of Jesus. Then, there is Tel Aviv and Jaffa which form a great mixture of old and new. Our agenda is filled with exciting things. Here they are:
- Cana & the Wedding Churches: On the way from Tibarias to Nazareth, we’ll stop by Cana, so you can see the site where Jesus turned water into wine and the marvelous church that stands there.
- Church of Annunciation: One of the highlights of Nazareth. It is where Gabriel appeared to Mary to announce that she would soon be with child. The Church is beautiful and so is its story.
- Lunch: It will be a delicious treat from Nazareth.
- Ride from Nazareth to Tel Aviv: The ride is about 85 km during which you’ll get a chance to rest and freshen up before we reach our destination.
- Tel Aviv: We’ll drive through the city, so that you get a glimpse of its alluring cosmopolitan vibe.
- Port of Jaffa & Old City: Jaffa isn’t called the ‘Bride of the sea’ for no reason. The port is one of the oldest, most captivating ports around the world. And the alleys of the old city are refreshingly beautiful and filled with old shops, cafés, galleries and bookstores.
- Beaches: We can’t possibly let you reach the Mediterranean coast without experiencing the sand and its waters. You can spend the rest of your day on one of Jaffa’s remarkable beaches, where you’ll find sun-worshippers, parties and people just chilling out.
- 75 Km evening ride to Bethlehem for dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Friday: Bethlehem & Jericho
The birthplace of Jesus and the oldest city in the world, both in one day. But don’t worry, with our plan, you won’t miss a thing.
- The Separation wall: It is the contested eight meter high barrier that is plastered with murals and graffiti.
- The Church of Nativity: The Church is the exact location where Jesus was born. It is Bethlehem’s main attractions.
- Lunch: Palestinians are famous for their food and you’ll find out why.
- Shepherds’ Fields: These are the ancient caves where the shepherds kept watch over their flock, and where the birth of Jesus is believed to have been announced.
- Afternoon ride from Bethlehem to Jericho: It’s about 30 km and along the way, you’ll find exquisite desert views. It’ll also be an opportunity to re-energize and get ready for Jericho.
- Monastery of Temptation & Wadi Qelt: Jesus spent 40 days fasting and meditating in this exquisite monastery. We’ll be able to view it along with Palestine’s most loved natural valley.
- Hisham’s Palace: In this ancient Omayyad Palace, you’ll find splendid architecture and the renowned ‘Tree of Life mosaic’. It’s definitely worth the visit.
- A Short 30 km ride to Ramallah for an authentic dinner and overnight.
Saturday: Free day in Ramallah (no transportation or guiding service provided)
On this day you’ll have plenty of options for things to do. You can choose to go on one of our optional tours. They range from city tours to hiking or culinary tours. It’s a great chance to make the most out of your trip.
Unless you book on our optional tours, we won’t be providing transportation or guiding services. However, you can contact us regarding any advice or emergency.
- Day 9 Sunday: Departure
Located on a small hill overlooking the Sea of Galilee, Royal Plaza Hotel offers its guests a warm and homely atmosphere. The hotel features 160 modernly decorated and fully equipped rooms, a restaurant, an outdoor pool and a fitness center.Superior Hotel
The St George hotel, located centrally in Jerusalem, boasts of unique standards of hospitality. 130 Fully equipped luxurious rooms, a restaurant serving regional cuisine, and a rooftop swimming pool with breathtaking views.
Heritage & Tourist
An old, beautifully renovated caravanserai with high, arched ceilings and open-air balcony , located just steps away from Nablus’s old city. The hotel features old stone, beautifully decorated rooms all of which are air conditioned and equipped with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.In the Center of the City
The Millennium Palestine Ramallah is located in one of the most vibrant cities in Palestine. In a place where historic and religious sites capture the eye you will find our exquisite hotel. Come for business and stay for pleasure with our unmatched services that are part of the hotel’s legacy. Combined with a modern yet subtle structure, a sumptuous culinary experience and state-of-the-art banquet and meeting facilities, any affair will be truly memorable. Whatever the reason of your stay, our hospitality will accompany you throughout your stay.
The booking request form for our extended tours will follow to your email as soon as your booking request is confirmed.
- ONLINE BOOKING Process:
- 1- Click Book Now
- 2- Package Selection
- 3- Travel Plan & Estimate
- 4- Passenger’s Information
- 5- Tour Booking Confirmation