72 Hours in Palestine
4 days | 3 nights
Your heart will skip a beat
- Visit the cities that can’t be missed when in Palestine:
- Jerusalem: The cradle of Abrahamic religions.
- Bethlehem: The birthplace of Jesus
- Jericho: The oldest inhabited city in the world.
- Stroll in old markets and old cities, go on spiritual journeys in Holy sites and explore the architectural masterpieces of these cities.
- Try plenty of Palestinian culinary delights.
What is not included?: Air ticket, Tips, porterage, drinks and beverages (also during meals), any other services, which are not mentioned in this program.
Monday: Arrival in Jerusalem
Whether you decide to arrive at the Airport or Allenby Bridge, you’ll find us waiting for you. We’ll head to your hotel in Jerusalem and after you settle in, you’ll have free time to roam around the city. And if you think you’ll be ready for explorations, you can choose to go on one of our optional tours.
There hasn’t been so much stir-up about Jerusalem for no reason. The city is definitely the place to start with on your trip. So, we’ve prepared a day-tour that allows you to know all about it. Here’s what’s on the plan:
- A Refreshing Breakfast after which we pick you up from your hotel between 08:30-09:00 AM
- Mount of Olives: The day starts with a splendid panoramic view of East and West Jerusalem. As we descend from the Mount of Olives we’ll stop by the Church of all Nations and the Tomb of Virgin Mary which lay at the foot of the Mount.
- The Temple Mount: We’ll visit the temple mount and pass by the famous Dome of the Rock and Al Aqsa Mosque. They never disappoint.
- Lunch: We can’t let you come to Jerusalem without trying its Hummus and Falafel. You’ll be eating at the city’s best.
- Via Dolorosa & the Church of the Holy Sepulcher: You’ll get to walk on the same path that Jesus walked with his cross to the site of his crucifixion and resurrection, the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
- Old Market: An Afternoon Stroll in the Old Market is the perfect way to experience the authentic vibes and bustle of East Jerusalem. It’s a great place for shopping and bargaining.
- Dinner at the Hotel: We never forget the importance of treating our visitors with traditional, yummy food.
Wednesday: Bethlehem & Jericho
This day is nothing short of fun and new experiences. With our version of a road trip, you’ll visit Bethlehem and Jericho. The other upside to this tour is that you’ll witness Palestinian life and landscape along the way. Now, if you’re wondering what’s on the agenda, here is your answer:
- A Morning Ride from Jerusalem to Bethlehem: It’s a short one, only around 10 km, but out of the windowpane; you can get a glimpse of the everyday life in Palestinian villages and cities.
- The Separation Wall: It´s the contested eight meter height barrier that is covered in artists’ murals and graffiti.
- The Church of Nativity: After visiting it, you’ll finally get to say you’ve been to the exact location where Jesus was born.
- Lunch: Of course, it will be in a traditional local restaurant. Palestinians are famous for their food for a reason. And we’ll help you figure it out.
- Afternoon Ride from Bethlehem to Jericho: You’ll be accompanied by desert views along the way. The ride is about 30 Km. It’ll be a good opportunity to re-energize and get ready for Jericho.
- The Monastery of Temptation & Wadi Qelt: The Monastery is where Jesus spent 40 days fasting and meditating. We’ll have the chance to view this marvelous site and also get an equally stunning view of Palestine’s most loved natural valley.
- Hisham’s Palace: Along with its great architecture, you’ll see the legendary ‘Tree of Life mosaic’. It’s definitely worth the trip.
- Dead Sea: If time permits, we’ll end our day on the edge of the deepest salt lake in the world.
- Return to Jerusalem for a well-deserved traditional dinner and overnight.
After Breakfast, we’ll arrange for your direct transfer to Allenby Bridge or Airport.
And in case you’d like to stay more, or you intend to leave at night, no worries. We have plenty of extended and optional tours for you to choose from. You can visit Jenin, Nablus, Ramallah or even Jordan. There’s plenty to see in the area. So don’t be shy and ask away.
Located on Zion Square, in the heart of Jerusalem's city center, the modern Hotel is just a minute away from Ben Yehuda Pedestrian Mall, the tram station, and is an ideal base for exploring and enjoying Jerusalem's important sites. 0.9KM to Jaffa Gate and the Old City, Nahalat Shiv'a District, Mamilla Avenue, vibrant Machane Yehuda Market and an abundance of New and Old City Attractions and Museums.
The booking request form for our extended tours will follow to your email as soon as your booking request is confirmed.
- ONLINE BOOKING Process:
- 1- Click Book Now
- 2- Package Selection
- 3- Travel Plan & Estimate
- 4- Passenger’s Information
- 5- Tour Booking Confirmation