The Holy Land at a Glance
6 days | 5 nights
The religious, the natural, the cultural, ancient and modern!
- Discover sites brimming with history, old markets, cosmopolitan cities, rural countryside, and the warmth of the Mediterranean sun.
- See the most important Landmarks of Jerusalem, The Nativity Church, The Baha’i Shrine, Hisham’s Palace, Sea of galilee & more.
- Spend 3 Nights in Jerusalem and 02 in Nazareth. A perfect blend of fun and comfort.
Sunday: Arrival (D)
We’ll welcome you at the airport and take you to your hotel for dinner & overnight.
Monday: Jerusalem (B,D)
- Local Breakfast at the hotel after which we meet you in the lobby between 08:30-09:00AM.
- Mount of Olives: Our day starts with a a panoramic view of East and West Jerusalem, on top of the mount. As we descend from the mount, we’ll pass by some iconic sites like the Church of all Nations and the Tomb of Virgin Mary.
- The Noble Sancturay: The golden Dome of the Rock and Al Aqsa Mosque stand in middle of "the Noble Sanctuary". You’ll be able to pass by them and some other exquisite sites.
- Lunch: We’ll be having Jerusalem’s specialty, Hummus and Falafel!
- Via Dolorosa & the Church of the Holy Sepulcher: This would be a very unqiue and spitirual jounrey. We’ll visit the site of Jesus’s crucifixion and resurrection, the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, taking on the way there the same path that He took.
- Old Market of the City: There you’ll find a wonderfull armophere, bustling spirits, local vendors selling fresh produce, authentic products and delicious street food! And you can spend this afternoon exploring all of that.
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel in Jerusalem
Tuesday: Bethlehem & Jericho (B,D)
- The Separation wall: It is the contested eight meter high barrier that is plastered with murals and graffiti.
- The Church of Nativity: This Holy piece of architecture is is the exact location where Jesus was born. It is Bethlehem’s pride and joy and a site that can’t be missed.
- Lunch: Lunch in Bethlehem is certainly an experience that can’t be missed.We’ll be having a Palestinian delight.
- Shepherds’ Fields: These beautiful ancient caves are believed to be the site where the shepherds kept watch over their flock, and where the birth of Jesus is believed to have been announced.
- Afternoon ride from Bethlehem to Jericho: We’ll ride for around 30 km. Along the way, you’ll be able to see exquisite desert views, bedioun villages and a great landscape.
- Monastery of Temptation & Wadi Qelt: You’ll witness a unique blend between the ancient, holy and natural. The monastery of temptation is the site where Jesus spent 40 days fasting and meditating. A beautiful place even made more beautiful by Palestine’s most loved natural valley, Wadi Qelt.
- Hisham’s Palace: An ancient Omayyad Palace, paved in spledid mosaics and one of Jericho’s most speacial sites. There you’ll find the renowned ‘Tree of Life mosaic’, a piece that has captured the hearts of hsitroians and visitors alike.
- Qumran: The site where the Dead Sea scrolls where found, constitutes a wonderful blend of the historical, holy and natural.
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Wednesday: Caesaria – Haifa (B,D)
- Caesaria: This a much loved and truly unique site, where you find an amazing juxatopixtion of ancient architecture and the sea. Caesaria exists on the shoreline of the Mediterranean and it’s filled with attractions like the Caesarea National Park, the Herodian Amphitheatre and Bathhouse and Promontory Palace.
- Ride to Haifa: We’ll go on a refreshing drive along the Mediterranean coast for around 40 kilometers
- Baha’i Shrine: It consists of beautiful, serene and majestic terraced gardens located on the slopes of Carmel Mountain. You’ll be amdist the holy, and some exquisite nature, and be able to enjoy views of the city and sea. This site is a marvel.
- Lunch in Haifa: The mediterranean city has many culinary delights to offer. This would be your chance to try them!
- German Colony & Ben-Gurion Street: Haifa is famous for its extremely popular neighbourds that constitue a gtreat mix of the old and new, with wonderful authentic vibes. You’ll get to spend some time exploring that side of the city
- Beaches of Haifa: If we’re lucky, you’ll have some time to take an evening stroll along the beaches or if you’re up for it, you can even go for a dip.
- 63 Km ride to Nazareth for dinner and overnight
Thursday: Nazareth & Tiberias (B,L,D)
- Nazareth- Visit the Church of Annunciation: We’ll begin our day by visitng the site, where Gabriel appeared to Mary to announce that she would soon be with child. The Church is a beautiful architecural piece and its story equally compelling. Afterwards, we will visit the main highlights of Nazareth, exciting sites, that are rich with cutlure, history and beauty.
- The Mount of Beatitudes: A marvelous site and one of the most celebrated in the Holy Land. It overlooks the Sea of Galilee and the Golan Heights, and is believed to be where Jesus delivered the Sermon on the Mount.
- Tiberias: The city, famous for its beloved lake, is filled with historical and holy sites that never fail to amaze.
- Boat Ride & lunch: superb views and delcious sea food. Is there anything better than this? We don’t think so.
- Capernaum: An archaeological fishing village that is believed to be the hometown of Saint Peter. It is famous for a reason and you’ll find out why.
- Tabgha: The site is famous for Jesus’s miracle of Multiplication. Two beautiful ancient churches stand in the area. Church of Multiplication which forms a splendid display of early Christian mosaic and St Peters Church which is famous for a ceiling shaped like an upturned boat. They’re certainly something to marvel at.
- Dinner and overnight in Nazareth
Friday: Departure (B)
We’ll bid you farewell and take you to the airport, hoping that this peek made you even more thirsty for more.
Superior & Tourist
The Golden Crown Nazareth Hotel is located alongside the Mount of Precipice, overlooking the Jezreel Valley. The hotel is located close to the most famous and important sites in Nazareth and is used as a good basis for excursions and visits to historic sites of the Galilee and northern Israel.5 stars
Saint Gabriel Hotel is located in Bethlehem, seven minutes away from the Nativity Church. It includes 134 Luxurious Rooms with balconies overlooking breathtaking views. The hotel also features 2 restaurants, a 24-hour fitness center, and a 24-hour business center.Located just by the New Gate into the old city and at the head of Jaffa Street.
Notre Dame of Jerusalem Center offers hospitality to pilgrims who come from all over the world to visit the Holy Land. In a special way, it welcomes clergy, consecrated people and other members of the Church. The guesthouse offers comfortable rooms and suites with magnificent views of the Old City; restaurants to serve every taste but most important of all, the services needed to live a profound spiritual experience in the Holy Land.
The booking request form for our extended tours will follow to your email as soon as your booking request is confirmed.
- ONLINE BOOKING Process:
- 1- Click Book Now
- 2- Package Selection
- 3- Travel Plan & Estimate
- 4- Passenger’s Information
- 5- Tour Booking Confirmation