Amman & Jerusalem | 5 Days / 4 Nights
Day 1: Amman.
- Arrival at Queen Alia International Airport where you meet our representatives to assist you with airport procedures.
- Transfer to hotel for dinner & overnight.
Day 2: Amman.
- Breakfast, followed by a tour of the City’s Mosques including the King Abduallah Mosque.
- Proceed to Ahlul Kahf (7 sleepers) which is mentioned in the Holy Quran.
- Roman Castle Tour
- Dinner and overnight at hotel
Day 3: Amman, Bridge, Mount of Olives, Al-Aqsa and Haram Al-Sharif
- Transfer from Amman to Allenby Bridge.
- Drive to the Mount of Olives for a wonderful and panoramic view of Jerusalem.
- Maqam of Suleiman Al-Farsi and Rabah Al-Adawi.
- Visit Haram Al-Sharif and pray in Al-Aqsa Mosque and Dome of Rock.
- Continue to Mount Zion and see the Tomb of Nabi Daoud.
- Overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 4: Bethlehem, Burak Suleiman, Al-Khadr, Khalil Al-Rahman (Hebron)
- Breakfast, followed by drive to Bethlehem passing by the apartheid Wall.
- Visit the birth place of Nabi Issa and pray in the Masjid Omar.
- Continue to Burak Suleiman (the Pools of Solomon) and then to Al-Khadr.
- Conclude the day by visiting Khalil Al-Rahman (Hebron) to pray at the Mosque where Ibrahim and his family are buried, as well as viewing the Oak of Mamre.
- Overnight at the hotel in Jerusalem.
Day 5: Jericho, Bridge and Amman
- After breakfast, you can enjoy an early morning drive through Western Jerusalem and visit the various landmarks.
- Stopover at Nebi Mousa in the desert of Jericho
- Visit Jericho, the oldest city in the world, Hisham's Palace & Wadi Qelt
- Pass by Dead Sea
- Return to Allenby/ King Hussein Bridge to Amman – Queen Alia Airport.